When an emergency incident occurs, it’s important for people to quickly identify personnel who are serving in Incident Command positions for your school.
Using ICS standardized color-coded vests with printed titles helps do that.
Schools should have a set of incident command vests which includes a vest for each of the key School Emergency Response Team (SERT) positions.
SERT Vest Set includes 7 vests:
- 1 Incident Commander Vest
- 1 Information Officer Vest
- 1 Operations Vest
- 4 Blank Vests with interchangeable slide-in cards, for front and back identification
Districts should have a set of vests that includes an incident command vest for each of the ACT members who serve in the Emergency Operations Center.
Emergency Operations Centers should have a set of incident command vests for each of. This includes vests for the Command and General Staff positions, along with one for the EOC Coordinator.
ACT Vest Set includes 9 vests:
- 1 EOC (Emergency Operations Center) Director
- 1 Information
- 1 Liaison
- 1 Safety
- 1 Operations
- 1 Planning
- 1 Logistics
- 1 Fin/Admin
- 1 EOC Coordinator
Student Release Vest Set 4 vests:
- 4 Student Release Vests (Orange)
- ICS Standardized Colors
- Velcro closure to accommodate most sizes
- Reflective visibility stripes
- Heavy duty poly-cotton for long life
Shipping and handling costs will be added to your invoice, and is not included in the total price shown at checkout.