Quick Reference Guides provide school staff with expanded instructions on:
- how to activate their school emergency plan
- how to execute the functional protocols,
- what to do during off-site emergencies, and non-class time emergencies
- first steps for implementing an incident-specific protocol
Quick Reference Guides are customized with your District/School logo and emergency contact information (same contact information used on CNN charts).
Recommend a minimum of one guide for each classroom, instructional area (e.g., library, music room, etc.) and office. These guides should be included as part of a Classroom Safety Folder/Kit.Product Details
- Available in English or French
- Printed on tear-resistant, water-resistant paper
- High durability for extended use
- Full color, 4 pages, 8.5x11"
PRICE VARIES DEPENDING ON QUANTITY ORDERED.
Print products are only available to schools/districts that own an Hour-Zero Premium license. If you are interested in obtaining an Hour-Zero license, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.