The Incident Commander Start-up card is designed to help school Incident Commanders activate, manage and document incidents at their sites.
The eight-page guide provides:
- Step-by-step activation thru recovery procedures
- Detailed position checklist: Start-Up - Ongoing - Closure Tasks
- Incident Reporting - ERP Activation Form (ERP 150)
- Incident Action Plan and Tracking Log (ERP 118)
- SERT Org Chart and assignments table
- Tools and Tips
- Crisis Notification Network Chart
- Full Color, 8 pages, 8.5 x 11"
- Booklet style
- Laminated - use with dry erase pens
- This item is included in the School Binder
Print products are only available to schools/districts that own an Hour-Zero Premium license. If you are interested in obtaining an Hour-Zero license, contact email@example.com.
Shipping and handling costs will be added to your invoice, and is not included in the total price shown at checkout.