When it comes to critical safety tools for your schools, flashlights will always make the list.
Whether they are used during power outages, search and rescue activities or examining confined spaces, you’ll want to include flashlights in your school incident command post kit.
- Heavy duty construction
- Shock, corrosions and weather resistant
- Synthetic rubber body
- Weather resistant “O’’ ring
- 100,000 cycle tested low profile microswitch
- Soft touch “great grip”
- Non-slip easy-open bezel
- LED bulb - lower energy consumption for 100,000 hours life
- 8” x 2.75”
- Requires 2 D cell batteries (not included)
Shipping and handling costs will be added to your invoice and are not included in the total price shown at checkout.